- SSH to the Group Interface IP (10.100 in our case)
- Login as “fse”
- Password “”
- At the CLI prompt check the current cluster time using
system time-configuration view
- If the time is wrong reset it (This will turn off NTP sync) using
system time-configuration -updatetime "DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS"
- Use the view command to check it again.
- If you need to set the NTP time use your DC’s NTP functionality on the client network and set it using
system time-configuration set-ntpserver xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
That’s it for now…….